Our Barrington siding team reviews : This guest house is going to be an AirBnB on our farm, overlooking our pond, and it looks like a million dollars thanks to Scott and his team. There are no words to express how thankful we are. We will be hiring them again. Thank you Kelly’s Team!
I’ll be using the again. They were on time, on budget and came up with no-nonsense solutions to the problems we encountered once we opened up the roof and walls. What we thought was a routine job became more complicated and they handled it beautifully.
5/5 stars General Contracting Verified Review
The team showed up on time and accomplished the roof install and gutters in a very professional manner. The foreman, Scott, never failed to explain what was happening and kept me informed throughout the project. I’m very pleased with the ressults.
For your free estimate call now or text now 401-268-7075 or fill out our form below to contact our professional team. We are part of Kelly’s Team RI, LLC.
our WARRINGTON Siding team offers Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding is by far the leader. Our Barrington siding team knows how to help you select your siding. Vinyl siding is attractive due to its combination of durability, color options, and low cost which make it attractive to the budget-conscious homeowner.
There are many different styles for vinyl such as horizontal and vertical panels, dutch lap, shakes, shingles, board n batten, beaded, and fish scales or scallops. Vinyl siding sits alone at the top and continues to be one of the best siding options available. Things to consider about vinyl siding.
- Vinyl siding is under warranty for 30-40 years after installation
- There are many color options for vinyl
- It is easy to clean
- Vinyl siding is the most cost effective.
- Although it is water-resistant it is not waterproof.
- It is known to warp and bend under extreme weather conditions of both heat & cold
- Unlike other siding that can be repainted different colors, vinyl siding color choice is not easily changed.
- Vinyla siding may be dented by balls falling tree limbs etc.
There are several choices of wood such as: spruce, pine, fir, cedar, and redwood.
Apart from the kind of wood you choose you will also have the choice of 4 different style to consider:: bevel (clapboard), shakes or shingles, board and batten, or engineered wood. Below are some things to consider:
- Small sections are easily replaced.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- Wood may be damages by weather and insects.
- Wood siding need to be maintained often.
Our Barrington siding team is skilled with fiber cement siding such as James Hardie.
Fiber cement siding has the look of wood siding without he maintenance of wood siding. Insects have no feet on it and weather has very little effect as well.
- Fiber cement is extremely fire resistant with a class 1A fire rating
- More costly than its synthetic cousin vinyl siding by 2-3 times as much.
Send a request for quote or for more information